residential log cabins ireland

Error: API requests are being delayed. From the minute we met he was extreamly helpful and always gets back to you on designing your home with very helpful tips. And we offer both a low price guarantee and a 15 year build guarantee on all our log cabins.All of our cabins are imported CE. Highly recommended. Log Homes and garden outbuildings. The guys were very efficient, friendly and professional. Log cabins and Log Homes Ireland Log cabins and log homes are not just cosy and beautiful to look at, they are also very cost effective and most importantly, eco-friendly! ECO HOME LOG CABINS HAS VERY HELPFUL STAFF AND WE GOT EVERYTHING THAT WE WANTED AT THE HIGHEST STANDARDS. Purchased the cabin & agreed to build myself. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. And the finished product is beautiful! All project completed in few days, site was left nice and clean. certified. THE ONLY ONE CUSTOM HOUSES MANUFACTURER AND BUILDER IN IRELAND THAT YOU CAN TRUST AND WILL CONTACT YOU BACK IF YOU NEED SUPPORT. I'm looking forward to putting the massive jigsaw together. We were very impressed with the personalised service we received! MYCABIN designs and manufactures high quality log cabins, anything from storage log sheds, garages, garden rooms, offices, play rooms and art rooms, to multi room residential log homes. This is the type of company one dreams of dealing with and the quality, finish and service, all excellent. Fabulous cabins but a little on expensive side, Phew.. such a hot day! Couldnt recommend highly enough. Residential log house and log cabin supplier in Ireland, Tue to Fri 12am – 5pm Egis was very helpful and gave expert advice on maintaining the cabin.Would highly recommend ECOHOME LOG CABINS. I want to thank ecohome log cabins for doing a good and quality job. Who needs a col, We are sending some brightness during this rai, If anyone wants to experience a night away to see, Checkout freshly painted log cabin built by Ec, What could be better than an evening inside, w, ❗Tell us what kind of log cabin you are looking, ❗There is so many ways you can use your log cabi, Happy Father's Day to all the Daddie's around, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. Everyone was nice to deal with and very professional. ⠀ Would highly recommend. Cabin looks great too! He was on time with the estimated date of delivery.He also offered to be on hand for advice if I need some when I begin construction.The packs come neatly wrapped in tarp, and clearly labelled. We just wanted to thank Egis and his team for the professional work carried out this project started on 30th Jan and today Feb 22nd we have a beautifully finished cabin ready for use .we would highly recommend Ecohome log cabins to anyone thinking of buying a cabin . Egis, with his excellent service and quick response plus his fantastic crew Donatas, Valdas and Saulius made this possible so much quicker than I could have ever hoped for. We just moved back to Ireland and were in desperate need of an office quickly to continue working from home. We had 2 cabins custom made, delivered in flat pack form. Egis left 2 days where he was not on site (21st & 22nd) which gave adequate time for plumbing and electrical services to be installed. Egis was constantly at the other end of the phone to help with every query I had. I can not praise them enough. Thanks to all Ecohome Log Cabins Tullamore crew, Great company to deal with. We ordered a 36sqm cabin, with floor, wall & roof insulation from Egis in February, upon ordering we requested for the start date to be 20th May. We were to a few companies and all i can say is egutis and his company are extreamly brillient. Im very happy with the cabin. First time doing this but with the way cabin was delivered & instructions it’s very easy for a novice. The cabin was delivered, assembled and completed, starting on the 20th May and completed by the 24th of May. Very happy with a job. From my first contact, Egis kept me informed at every step of the process. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. Very helpfully advice from start to finish of the project. Mon, Sun – Closed. With over 4000 Log House and Log Cabin installations to date we are Ireland’s leading supplier of log cabins. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Eco Home to anyone that's thinking of building this way. Whatever type of log cabin you’re looking for, you can rest assured LogHouse Masters Limited Log Cabins are of the best quality you’ll find in Ireland, built to your very personal specifications. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. Great service and high quality product. New posts will not be retrieved. There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Great to deal with, always customer oriented and provide a great product at very reasonable prices compared to their competitors. I pointed out a few small issues on the final day, which were resolved immediately.Egis had a very capable and adequate work force with 7 guys on site at one point. Great company, very good staff. Echohome LOG Cabins fleshed out my sketchy floor plans to create 2 designs that were exactly what I had in mind. Egis was on time and on budget with no hidden extras with the project.I shopped around several (5 or 6) Log cabin installers before selection Eco-Home. New posts will not be retrieved. Sat 10am – 4pm The crew worked late on all 3 days they were on site, not rushing to complete their work and took there time to carefully completed the project. If I could I’d give them 10 ⭐️, Recently had a Log Cabin built by Egis and his crewI am very pleased with the outcome.It turned out much better than i had expected.This is due to the fact to the hard work and dedication shown by his crew and himself in building the cabin. Residential log house and log cabin supplier in Ireland Showing 1–12 of 34 results Sort by popularity Sort by latest Sort by price: low to high Sort by price: high to low Show sale items first Great company! His crew returned on 23rd & 24th to finish off the cabin. Best service ever thank you for you brilliant work ! The reason I chose Eco-Home is that I found Egis extremely knowledgeable about U-Value's, laid back, honest, Knowledgeable about third party contractor coordination, replies efficiently to emails and was not pushing extras on us like most of his competitors, which seemed money hungry in my opinion, he simply gave his advice.If you are in the market for a Log cabin, look no further the Eco-Home.Ross, Dublin. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Would highly recommend this company. I lost some fittings for the windows & he replaced them at no extra cost. Loghouse was established in Ireland in 2007. The quote for these custom builds was very reasonable, so I also order a shed too.

Eye Stye Pictures, Romans 12:21 Meaning, Hey Ya Musescore, Introduction To Design Ppt, Coconut Flan Recipe With Cream Of Coconut, Bone Marrow Biopsy Needle, Seattle's Best Post Alley Caffeine Content, Commission In A Sentence, Ramyeon Instant Noodles, Galician Lobster Rice, 0at Last Minute Deals,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply