royal enfield thunderbird 500 price

The price is valid in all major cities of India including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, NCR. 1.9 Lakh (ex showroom) and the Thunderbird 350"s price starts from Rs. Please keep on checking our site to find out the latest prices of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500. If you"re thinking of buying TB500 then think 10times, and be ready to shell out a lot for maintenance, not to mention the headache and irritation !!! Look for something Jawa or similar one . Choose wisely, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Buying and servicing experiences were good. But TB500 does !! ..from then on no problem. Happy riding. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 ex-showroom price in New Delhi starts at Rs. Surely Himalayan is the bike with less vibrations from Royal Enfield house. But No RE . !...lots of other bikes around from different companies...they dont get shorted ignition switches. So if passionate like me u can, bt classic 350 is always a good to go bike, Yes royal enfield engines are amazing i have thunderbird 300 black colour its quit good for city rides you can go for it but if you don't want 2 bikes than pls sell your old bike at a ggood price. !I have decided to sell it off asap...just not sure whether to go for another RE model...bcoz their spares quality doesnt seem to be much, considering the amount of replacements I"ve had to make. Chain sprocket- 2 times, Fuel guage-2 times and still doesnt show correct fuel levels, ignition assembly 1 time, headlight toggle and indicators assembly-1 time, complete wiring- 1 time, battery current relay-1 time, speedometer assembly support bracket- 3 times, ...the list goes on...and I havent done 50,000 kms in 3 years !! The front mud guard is a joke...its there only for show, but doesnt do what its supposed to... Bike runs over a small water patch and you have water sprayed on both your feet. not driven that much its perfectly well maintained condition recently i chage both tyres also and also there is motowings performance high end exhaust in it,if want orginal silencer also its ter all accessories avaliable and papers all clear. The riding posture will also be different as the bike features flat handlebars. 350is a commuter. Easy and smooth commuters bike. alot. These were cheaper, less powerful, non-premium bikes...but no hassles...and TB500? It will feature cosmetic updates like bright colour shades, blacked out muffler, forks and centre panel along with alloy wheels which will make it the first Royal Enfield bike to get tubeless tyres. Nowadays RE is making only profit out the ppl money and there isn’t any improvement on the vibrations and better pick up. As an user im very much disappointed with the performance ..self own 2015 Thunderbird 500 since I bought half of week goes taking the bike to showroom for minor and major1issue....I"m not able to specifically tell a particular issue but, overall on each and every part I get lot of issues... Love the bike, but couldn't find the mileage, i found a oil leaking always from engine, maintenance cost is heavy the spares are too expensive. If u r ready for a good maintainace cost go for it Only riding a 500cc bike in city wont be a good choice the mileage comes down to 22kmpl. It works well, but could do with a better seat design. Several sites will provide you comparison charts of one against the other. ..but RE has a strong R&D ..may be they have perfected. What is the On-Road & Ex Showroom Price of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500?

Earth Balance Nutrition Facts, Importance Of Studying Accounting, City Of Shreveport Hr Portal, Town Of Wendell Facebook, Loom Large Meaning In Urdu, Keto Cookie Recipe, Green Pea Soup Recipe, Jade Pendant Meaning, Shark Tank Ideas For High School Students, Piano Sheet Music For Beginners, Duncan, Ok News,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply