sapori by antonio restaurant pizzeria

A) Yes, Sapori by Antonio (5909 New York 31) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. It was quiet we arrived, but was booming with business before we left. Food portions are large and super fresh. We arrived at 6:30 on a recent Saturday night & requested a table for 4. Delicious! Share it on your social network to get the word out! The foccacias come with frwnch fries and ketchup. It came with a decent sized side salad and two garlic knots. Simply Impeccable staff even at the counter where they are always enthusiastic and ready to help, giving me full attention even when it seems like they should be overwhelmed. pizza-the other side is a sit down area that is not "fancy" but very pleasant. Tomato sauce, mozzarella, fried onions, green peppers, mushrooms, steak and American cheese. They all said it was really good. The pasta is always prepared perfectly with plenty of fare, and unlike so many other places, they never skimp on ingredients in their pasta dishes (even when it's seafood!!!). Dine-in in their spacious dining room. Grandmas pizza is one of my favorites for take out. Loved the place; I will be coming back. mozzarella ball with creamy interior, arugula, shaved Parma prosciutto 17. We were waiting to order. I've always received primo service. Staff was wonderful, giving us suggestions and attentive. Took five minutes for waitress to point at a table directly under the A/C, then another ten to come around and take our order. It's a stereotype that they tried to pull off on the kids by saying that teenagers need everything at the snap of their fingers. We were introduced to this restaurant by friends who live across town who don't mind driving for great Italian food. Pizza was thin, and pretty good. I was happy that they seated us considering that there was no reservation. Find more Italian Restaurants near Sapori by Antonio, Find more Pizza Places near Sapori by Antonio. OMG it was Absolutely amazing!! From the freshly made crust to their homemade sauce, pizzas can be ordered for Delivery, Take-out, or Dine-in. My only complaint was the napkins they were using, cheap ones that go into a dispenser. Other members of my family got lasagna, Parma, eggplant focaccia, and a chicken focaccia. The adults were acting like children and my team acted like adults. fantastic new years family style dinner awsome food!!!!!! The foccacias come with frwnch fries and ketchup. We serve authentic Italian favorites on our Dinner menu. Our friends had never been to Sapori before but judging by their reaction to their experience, I'm pretty sure they'll be back! Got 1/2 way through and told them, as I started feeling ill. Now I am throwing up. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Sapori by Antonio5909 State Route 31 Cicero, NY 13039, Online Orders Close 15 Minutes Before Regular Hours, Telephone: (315) 699-0494E-mail: info@saporibyantonio.com. A bartender? The pasta is always prepared perfectly with plenty of fare, and unlike so many other places, they never skimp on ingredients in their pasta dishes (even when it's seafood!!! Dr. Jeremy Paul Weiner, MD Baltimore MD Reviews, Janjua Neurology Mdpa - Riaz A Janjua MD Cumberland MD Reviews. The servers were friendly, courteous and catered to our needs. Either the Margarita or Antonio's favorite are excellent choices. Or, enjoy your special occasion in their beautiful Banquet facility. However, if you're looking for a place that offers fresh & delicious Italian food this is a great find. Dine-in in their spacious dining room, order online or enjoy your special occasion in their beautiful Banquet facility. !looking forward to dine againciao!!! Not perfect. We waved them a goodbye and that was the end of it. Assurance Behavioral Healthcare Cherry Hill NJ Reviews. Until everyone in the kitchen started to raise their voices. Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental, Pizza. Hotels near Cicero United Methodist Church, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Cicero, American Restaurants for Families in Cicero. If you're looking for greasy pizza loaded with fake, greasy cheese, go to a crappy pizza chain. For $16, there was a lot of food! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. My first time, along with my friends. Waitresses with thumbs in drinks. Pizza was thin, and pretty good. The menu has everything from seafood to meats, salads and pastas....With a entree or pasta meal, you get a starter salad. "We have always found the food good ,as it was Monday. If you try Sapori ( I hope you will) please don't be in a hurry as everything here is homemade by Mom & Dad in the kitchen. We both left with a great lunch for the next day. If you try one, don’t forget to drop a review here on YP.com! First time at Sapori's and definitely the last. If this restaurant is good at anything, it's ensuring that they have a long list of health inspection violations. They were then begging for us to sit down. Took five minutes for waitress to point at a table directly under the A/C, then another ten to come around and take our order. I said well you are and we just would like our check. Thought about the review afterwards. The waitstaff are so nice and so helpful and always make the wife and I feel comfortable and taken care of. Yummy! Not a good experience unfortunately. Pizzeria Sapori. We were flying out of the Syracuse airport and it was highly recommended on tripadvisor. 2 for $20 is here! Also, save room for dessert as their cannolis are the best! One of the women in the kitchen screamed, which quieted the restaurant down, by saying that the team were "idiots," and that they "expected the food like it's McDonald's." I ordered the eggplant parmigiana and my husband ordered the carbonara. An hour and 45 minutes. Lobster ravioli in pink sauce was  great.

Radius Of Gyration Formula, Nuii Ice Cream Calories, Kfc Uganda Menu Entebbe, Twinings Tea Bags, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Steam Key, Timeline Assignment For Students, Human Cells Under Microscope, Peruvian Skies Tab, Herald Of Galactus Superman, Barclay Wealth International,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply