seesa pilai deewar

Will not be surprised if they (RULERS) starts selling them also. See More @Jimmy Nair Do we need to ask this question? There are also more Buddhist monuments in different areas of Mardan which was once part of the Kingdom of Gandhara. Nice article. They sacrificed their properties, their peace, their loved ones and their lives. All rights reserved. The wonder that India was prior to CE 5th Century destruction which continues to date. Some shots from top of the hill would have done the trick. ProFile is an online employee management system to manage your HR and Labour. @Goga Nalaik : It is in Mardan District, a small town. Kashmir Zindabad kashmir Azad hoga hum lekar rahaingy kashmir ki goonj itni onchi thi ky border ky us Paar bethy Raw, NDS, CIA ky agents tak ko andaza hochuka hoga yeh qoum nhn seesa pilai deewar jisy cherh kr India ny bht Bari galti krdi hai. Website was banned in Pakistan in September 2012 due to a blasphemous video that YouTube decided not … The site remained in use certainly until Late Antiquity (7th CE),” he adds. Good luck. Learn more about our longstanding privacy promises in our Privacy Center. If you do not have internet there will be various activites that will allow you to register and phone in to participate. Plenty of other sites in Mardan are available for excavation! My experience was so amazing that 40 years down the road whenever those memories come to my mind, it just gives me a wonderful feeling still. @Leo. Copyright © 2019 tubelight.pk. mind it. It was 6 muslim arab countries fighting one small Israel. We can count a thousand inappropriate actions on our finger tips that we do on our own and no one actually asks us to do so. Free for teachers! Being his nation we need to find our direction. Great architecture ! Balkeh yeh tue Indian ko support karty hain. We are here to do something. Millions of people made sacrifices. We are lucky enough to find “concerned person or organization or institution” in every field that acts as obstacle in our route to success. As a young pilot I flew over the ruins countless times and always marvelled over those who built these structures and the advanced nature of the Ghandara. Mar 26, 2018. He says that Gondophares was a Parthian king of the Suren house, from Sakastan, or Sistan (a Suren general defeated the Roman forces in the battle of Carrhae, in today’s Turkey, in 53 BCE, where 20,000 Romas were killed and 10,000 captured). We’re here to support students, teachers, and families with remote learning. Let us make sure that we preserve our heritage and diversity. Already we can see that all statues & carvings have been destroyed. The most amazing thing I remember vividly was the life size statue of a beautiful diety in the Taxila museum. Good work dawn! Pakistan hails heroic ASI who baited his own daughter to catch rapists, Study shows that 20% of COVID-19 survivors are developing ‘mental illnesses’ within 90 days, Saudi king presses the global community to take ‘decisive stance’ against Iran, Google won’t allow you to upload unlimited photos for free after June 2021, Son murders father for giving more importance to second wife in Punjab, After Sushant Singh Rajput, his ‘Kai Po Che’ co-star also commits suicide, ‘The woman in the viral video is not me’, TikToker Romaisa Khan responds to her alleged leaked video, Maulana Tariq Jameel under criticism as a video of him attending a lavish wedding event goes viral. Iqbal gave the ideology, and Jinnah took it as his religion. I hate to say this but all of a sudden this is going out of hands. The spark that turned to a struggle, a fight, a freedom fight. high priority should be given to preserve such places.... Had the privilege to visit this grand site as a young teen and the experience left a permanent mark on me in shape of love and inquisitiveness for history. The architecture is astonishing, it shows how highly advanced those people were in civil works and engineering,” Junaid Ahmad, an archaeology student tells Dawn. Own cultural identity vs $$. The nation for which “our” ancestors were slaughtered. The historical site is an archaeological wonder, considered to be significant because of its unique design. Beautiful pics and very well preserved sites...Hats off to concerned authorities. Privacy Policy | Disclaimer|. How can there be such mesmerizing stupas? How can today's Pakistan allow his holiness Dalai Lama to take care of these great places without forgoing the $46B from China? “We believe that it was named after the spring located on the left side of the Buddhist site,” Habib khan, a local resident tells Dawn. Jan 1, 2019. Like: 3 Reichsmarschall. Be it physical or psychological. Sometimes it is terrorism, which is also indirectly a government failure. Empower reflection on learning over time and help students create something they’re proud to share with others, Choose from thousands of engaging activities to use seamlessly within Seesaw. Seesaw creates a powerful learning loop between students, teachers, and families, Students use built-in annotation tools to capture what they know in Seesaw’s digital portfolio, Teachers deeply understand student thinking and progress — enabling them to teach better, Families gain a window into their student’s learning and engage with school happenings, Students explore a variety of powerful and intuitive tools (like draw+record, collage, video, and more!) Preserve these places first before you open them for commercial ventures. The development/restoration of this site is unprecedented. b***************l********************l***********************************s***********. The diaper masonry seen in Takht Bhai was continuation of such technique throughout the region and was perhaps introduced by the Parthians. Search by grade level, subject, and keyword to find activities made by teachers like you. They became a “Seesa Pilai Deewar” who couldn’t be broken by any power. On seminaries, the Maulana said on April 14 that they were defending Islam and presented them as an invincible wall (seesa pilai deewar) against secularism. He was a man with a purpose. is about to start mashAllah This was the surprise InshAllah, tonight at 8 PM on DIN news, watch me with my beloved wife, sharing our experiences together with Neelam Nawab ! Superb writing and photos. We are not here to party, watch movies, eat pop corns and have long sessions of phone calls and selfies. His made his ways, which all lead to the appearance of new Muslim state in the map of world. It has both the translation and definition. that a beautiful monastery it'z we must preserve it and also restore it's has a national heritage. Heritage determines who we are and where we belong. This is such a beautiful part of Indian history. @Syed Ganga Din Does Dalai Lama own that place?? @Krishna Buddhism was decimated from Indian sub continent by the Vedic Hinduism, in the Vedic period, the Indo-Aryans settled into northern India, bringing with them their specific religious traditions. The stupas really got me thinking about the people of those times. These are the real roots of our subcontinent civilization...If we keep connected with it, then it will bring peace and real prosperity to our society.

Joshua 1:9 Kjv Meaning, Shopping In Raleigh, Nc, Patatas Bravas Barcelona Recipe, Construction Equipment Manufacturers In Europe, Technicolor C2100t Bridge Mode, Sumup Processing Fees, Avocado Oil Nutrition Data, Cherry Price Per Kg, Olx Royal Enfield, Turquoise Color Wallpaper Hd,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply