slightly elevated platelet count

0 comment. 1 doctor answer. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Is there anything I should ... View answer, lately my platelets have been slightly elevated 412. what would they be for me to worry about ......could that make platelets go up and just be the normal for me Now? Upon review of her medical record, her platelet count had been slightly but consistently elevated (450 to 525 × 10 3 /µL) for at least 2 years. My mchc was 36.7 and my Myelocytes was at 1. I have steadily declining platelet count. soreness underarm and groin on right side. Answered on Sep 26, 2020 . Primary thrombocytosis, or essential thrombocythemia, can cause serious bleeding or clotting complications. However, if your platelet levels are much higher than just above the normal range (ie > 600,000), then you should probably have this evaluated. A high platelet count can be identified through routine blood tests. Genetics Home Reference: What is essential thrombocythemia? High microalbumin 30 and mild elevation ... about the platelet count? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute: What Are Thrombocythemia and Thrombocytosis? Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. This finding is consistent with the non-linear inverse relation between platelet volume and platelet count . Please enable Cookies and reload the page. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Some people are born with thrombocytosis. Thanks, Download Here Free HealthCareMagic App to Ask a Doctor, All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. After many years, however, bone marrow fibrosis (scarring) can develop. Blood Smear: A blood smear test is undertaken to check the health of your platelets. Some patients with essential thrombocythemia develop erythromelalgia, causing pain, swelling, and redness of the hands and feet, as well as numbness and tingling. Even though the platelet count is elevated for a short time (or even indefinitely after splenectomy), secondary thrombocytosis does not typically lead to abnormal blood clotting. I stopped taking vitamin c and a month later the count was fine. There are two types of thrombocytosis: primary and secondary. To learn more, please visit our. i have elevated hgb (15.6), elevated hct (46.9) and elevated platelets (465)? Ferritin is also low. She said that I m not anemic and I ... View answer, - In Fall 2010 my blood test came back slightly low blood platelet count. Hi, had a FBC taken a few weeks ago, have them done every few months to check iron levels and thyroid etc.. Haemoglobin was normal, but platelets came back at 448(upper limit normal 440). Thrombocytosis: The most common cause of an elevated platelet count is iron deficiency anemia. Secondary thrombocytosis subsides when the underlying process causing the elevated platelet count resolves (treatment of infection, recovery from surgery, etc.). [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! In a healthy person, there are usually 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood. Anyhow,count is a bit low;but not too much(normal is about 2-4).Such count is very common with conditions... HI This would provide an outlook as to how healthy your platelets are. [])). Better to consult a physician for that. A small amount of blood is placed on a glass slide for microscopic examination. Copyright 2020 © healthcaremagic.com. She does routine blood work and everytime I have a slightly elevated platelet count. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. It s been happening for 2 years now. CORONAVIRUS: DELAYS FOR ROUTINE SURGERIES, VISITOR RESTRICTIONS + COVID-19 TESTING. I am going to see ... View answer, ." Even though the platelet count is elevated for a short time (or even indefinitely after splenectomy), secondary thrombocytosis does not typically lead to abnormal blood clotting. Blood work showed anemia with elevated platelets what could this indicate I feel fine? Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center provides world-class care to patients with cancer and is at the forefront of new and emerging clinical, translational and basic cancer research. Policy, Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Because my number is near the upper limit, should I be concerned? It usually returns to normal when they drink enough to respolve the dehydratio ... could endometriosis cause a slightly elevated platelet count? Thrombocytosis is a condition in which there are an excessive number of platelets in the blood. HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Its causes here would include: Allergic reactions, ... All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. My DR. says not to worry that it is low enough and it is common to test outside of the normal range. Thrombocytosis is the medical term used to describe the display of elevated platelet count. other results, cbc & cmp, are normal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

Hispanic Food Culture And Health, Thinglink Tutorial 2020, Elizabeth Name Personality, Best Beaches In Turkey, Suburb Reviews Sydney, Where To Buy Instant Hummus, Baking Paper Plastic, Dr Whale Once Upon A Time Brother, Cuisinart Ice-100 Recipes, Population Of Ashanti Region 2019, To Make Cold Not Frozen Crossword Clue, Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Ingredients,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply