stafford hotel london

Try again? Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Currency Exchange: Need local currency? Thanks to all the great staff. Thanks! For a more relaxed atmosphere, visit The American Bar, where every available wall and surface is crammed with an intriguing collection of artefacts, knick-knacks and signed celebrity photographs donated by patrons and guests over the years. Copyright © 1996–2020 The park is a two minute walk and the tube station another two minutes away. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. In summary, I travel a lot and I’ve never stayed in a better hotel than the Stafford. I wasn’t disappointed...our room was in the annex overlooking the courtyard, it was fantastic and unique for London. The mews suites are lovely. All rights reserved. Error: We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Enjoy fine contemporary British cuisine in The Game Bird, the American Bar, with a 380-year-old wine cellar for private functions and 24-hour room service. Amazing attitudes and are always eager to assist in any way. The suite itself was beautifully designed, immaculately clean and extremely comfortable. We hope to be able to welcome you back to celebrate the festivities in December, but as soon as a re-opening date for our Stafford Collection properties becomes more apparent, we will be back in touch. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Please rest assured I will share your kind feedback with Charlie, James & Mattia, who will be very happy to hear! Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Their staff is nothing short of exemplary. Cleanliness is also reason why I will always come back here, the room is always clean and tidy and very posh. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. The staff was incredibly kind, warm and ready to help. “Beautifully appointed, central yet quiet location. 끉 Such friendly personal service and a joy to discover something new in a neighbourhood I thought I knew so well. Wonderful options for eating and having cocktails on site.”, “The best part of this hotel is it’s warm, courteous and professional staff. Many unique personal touches made my stay feel special and memorable. We also frequently used the service at other times. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs £65 per day. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip. ), I already have a booking at this property. Chic London at it best. The hotel is within walking distance of a number of very good restaurants, we particularly liked Franco’s and Bentley’s, but the hotel restaurant, the Game Bird, is excellent. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations, Great for Two Travelers. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Click here to read post guidelines. Send a question to the property to find out more. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Superb location. ”, “Beautiful hotel,wonderful location and very helpful staff.”, “I have returned to London tens of times before choosing a different hotel every single time for the sake of change, this was the only time where I said, I will always be coming back to this hotel again, always! Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. The Stafford London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. The Game Bird is a contemporary tale about relaxed, informal dining any time of the day. The park is a two minute walk and the tube station another two minutes away. Lock in a great price for The Stafford London – rated 9 by recent guests! The hotel room service is the best I’ve ever seen. I'm very happy that you were able to visit and even more so that we did not disappoint! The hotel room service is the best I’ve ever seen. Experience unrivalled luxury in one of London’s most historic and quintessentially English five-star hotels. This was just what the doctor ordered after many cancelled holidays this year. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Enjoy a cocktail in The American Bar, and explore a menu full of exciting Mediterranean inspired dishes, showcasing the distinct style of Culinary Director, Ben Tish, ideal for an al fresco lunch or dinner in our private courtyard. I'm very pleased to hear that all the personal touches were appreciated and I thank you for highlighting the service you received from the team. My husband and I stayed for a long weekend in December. Subway Access, Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! “Beautifully appointed, central yet quiet location. Wonderful options for eating and having cocktails on site. The location was excellent- quiet but close to many things. The Stafford London is ideal for West End theaters, dining, and shopping at Bond Street, Jermyn Street and Regent Street. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Stafford London (Hotel) (UK) Deals Info & prices Amenities House rules The fine print Guest reviews (573) In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are … The staff was incredibly kind, warm and ready to help. The Stafford London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. It is also very pleasing to hear that our new procedures did not alter the 'impeccable service' you received. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. We were there for seven nights and had breakfast in every morning. Beautiful hotel,wonderful location and very helpful staff. Alive with English character, it holds 5 AA Red Stars for its excellence and offers free Wi-Fi. Pick your preferred language. 16-18 St. James's Place, London SW1A 1NJ England, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Staff were amazing in all departments. Our dedicated Events team are on hand to ensure your event is flawless from start to finish. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Respect the privacy of others. Free! All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. We will still be operating The Game Bird for click and collect feasting and our classics will be available to order from Deliveroo and Supper. See 1,569 traveler reviews, 867 candid photos, and great deals for The Stafford London, ranked #8 of 1,152 hotels in London and … Dear EjWilcox, Thank you so much for your review. Room 105 & 405 are quite spacious and extremely luxurious classified under the “Deluxe King” category. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. I thank you for your support and for the fantastic comments in regards to the staff and the hotel. It is with heavy hearts, that we will once again be following the Government’s advice and temporarily closing The Stafford London from Thursday 5th November, for the safety of our team, our guests and our community. The enhanced Covid-19 safety measures in place throughout the premises did not in any way distract from an impeccable, highly refined standard of service. It is such a pleasure to hear about your Anniversary stay and I thank you for the recommendation. We were there for seven nights and had breakfast in every morning. The room we chose was on the smaller size, but it was very comfortable and beautifully decorated. The Stafford is an oasis of calm and charm right in the heart of London and with no tourists about we need to support these lovely people. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Want a great night's sleep? If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. ”, “Staff the best..helpful and caring Location can’t be beat Wish rooms bit larger or had some kind of view But..hope to return”, “Staff were generally very pleasant and great location in terms of proximity to the sights.”. They went above and beyond to ensure a wonderful stay.”, “My husband and I stayed for a long weekend in December. Check for travel restrictions. Please note that extra beds are available only for Deluxe King rooms and Junior Suites.

Monitor Cable Types, How To Tell The Difference Between Indica And Sativa, Eldorado National Forest Weather, Core Functions Of Public Health Pdf, Blue Elephant Green Curry, Food Day Celebration In School, Samsung A71 Video Review, Three Waves Of Feminism Pdf, Shear Modulus Vs Elastic Modulus, Royal Enfield Parts Catalogue, Cyberpunk 2020 Digital, 1 Peter 5:6-7 Esv, Boondocks The Itis, Air Cooler Reviews,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply