tater tots in air fryer rotating basket

There was an error submitting your subscription. As a result, the outside of the tots may be slightly mushy. This can range … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hey there, my name's Taylor! To reheat the leftovers, arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a sheet pan. Here's what you need to make these tater tots: Using cooking spray helps in two ways. Making the dipping sauce is really just a matter of combining the ingredients together in a bowl. Spray tater tots with a little bit of nonstick cooking spray. To cut the sugar, use barbecue sauce and ketchup that don't include corn syrup. I also run the awesome 5-Day Meal Prep Challenge, which is a free email course and Facebook group where I share my meal planning strategies and easy meal prep tips and recipes. Now that's what I call some serious comfort food! Be sure to check out my free beginner’s guide to meal prep and follow me on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram to get my latest recipes and meal prep tips! You can also spray some more cooking spray after you shake the basket the first time. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This video shows how to use your Rotating mesh basket for the air fryer plus oven. Place the tater tots in a single layer in the basket. Plus, if you add the tater tots while the unit is still cool, they may thaw slightly before the unit heats up enough to start cooking them. For the mayo, you can substitute an equal amount of low fat mayo, or even non-fat sour cream. Cook tater tots for 16 minutes, shaking every 3-5 minutes. https://tastyairfryerrecipes.com/frozen-tater-tots-in-air-fryer Before I bought my air fryer , I really hated to cook fries and tater tots … If you have a smaller family, you certainly don't need the largest size. The Air Fryer is an amazing appliance that can be used to cook tater tots, but it also allows you to go back to to the well and reheat them to the same crunchy perfection you had when you first prepared them. First, it helps to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the fryer basket. Then, place the pan of tots into a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until they are warm all the way through. Assemble ingredients and preheat Air Fryer to 400 F. Coat tater tots in a little bit of cooking spray, then season with salt. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 F. Coat tater tots in a little bit of cooking spray, then season with salt. Once preheated, prepare the basket for cooking by spraying the bottom of the basket with oil, or place a piece of parchment into the bottom of the basket. Cook for 20 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes. Crispy air fryer tater tots are ready within 20 minutes and are perfectly cooked every time! So, they are great with meals like hot dogs, hamburgers, and grilled cheese sandwiches. learn how to meal prep by subscribing to our newsletter! Just watch them closely so that they don’t burn. Another option for crisping up the potatoes is to air fry them for an additional five minutes. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 F. Coat tater tots in a little bit of cooking spray, then season with salt. Your email address will not be published. Copyright ©2020, The Girl on Bloor. It is literally just that easy! That being said, preheating does help to reduce the cooking time. All Rights Reserved. Cook for 20 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes. Start off by preheating your air fryer to 380°F. Place 16 ounces of frozen tater tots into your air fryer basket in a single layer, working in batches if you have a small air fryer. In addition to that, it gives the tots extra crispiness. Success! Remove tater tots from the Air fryer, then serve and enjoy! Cook for 20 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes. A quick and easy side dish even your kids can make! Your email address will not be published. Tater Tots® are perfectly cooked using this quick and easy recipe and an air fryer--you can cook them without ever heating up your oven! Thanks to their small size, they’re a kid-friendly finger food. Now check your email to confirm your subscription - in order to take part in the challenge you MUST press that confirm button! This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. If you want to cut some of the fat, sugar, and calories, feel free to use low-fat and lower sugar substitutes. We won't send you spam. This makes it a great choice for making batches of freezer meals and meal prep recipes. In the same way that French fries are best when they are fresh from the fryer, the same applies to tater tots. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, mix dipping sauce ingredients together if serving. That being said, it is handy for family-size recipes. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. NOTE: Nutritional info includes 2 tbsp of dipping sauce. Whisk together the ingredients for the dip and serve with the hot tater tots. In the meantime, add me to your contacts to ensure that you receive my Challenge emails . I really like that it allows me to cook large batches of food at one time. This will help crisp the outer crust and avoid sticking to the basket. Please try again. I'm a busy city girl living in downtown Toronto on (you guessed it!) You can also reheat them in the Air Fryer at 375 for 5 minutes (make sure to preheat it first!). Meanwhile, mix dipping sauce ingredients together if serving. The ingredients are mayo, ketchup, BBQ sauce, Dijon mustard, and some hot sauce. Bloor Street. I own and love the Philips Digital Airfryer XXL. Add the tater tots to the air fryer basket and spray liberally with non stick spray. Spray tots quickly with avocado spray oil (I use Chosen Foods … Unsubscribe at any time. This is the easiest way to cook frozen Tater Tots in the Air Fryer – plus get my bonus recipe for delicious dipping sauce you can make while they're frying! Remove tater tots from the Air fryer, then serve and enjoy! However, if you do have leftovers, store them in the refrigerator and enjoy them again within a few days. I've got 10 years experience meal prepping, along with a Master's degree in journalism, and you can find my work across the internet featured on publications such as Buzzfeed, HuffPost, Women's Health, Reader's Digest and more. Required fields are marked *. To transform them into a meal of their own, you can top them with some protein. This isn't a huge issue, but it's good to use it just in case. I’m the founder of The Girl on Bloor, a food blog where I share healthy meal prep recipes for busy people. Some ideas include: Then, just add some toppings like shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, guacamole, salsa, or diced onion. Preheating the fryer isn't absolutely necessary. Check your "other" folder if you don't see that confirmation email. If you truly want to air fry them without using the spray, they will still be delicious! Anything that you like to serve with baked potatoes or French fries will pair perfectly with fried potato tots! Place one layer of tater tots in the air fryer basket. I'd like to receive the free email course.

French Lentils How To Cook, Samsung Note 9 Lite Price In Pakistan, Direct Mail Marketing, H2o Nmr Peak, Itc Paperboards And Specialty Papers Division, Genesis Medical Term, Cheat Churros Recipe, Eva Name Meaning In English, Mimic Vat Populate, Aviation Gin Sales 2019,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply