three things a woman needs from a man

Whistling at pretty girls walking down the street is understandable for teenage boys, but it is inexcusable for a married man. Then if I address anything he’s doing, it becomes worse. I had a large surgery last year and am having a hard time physically working. A good marriage starts early, HAVE A SIMPLE LIFE, and keep it simple. While wife has friends who are married to before mentioned. 1. You need to understand and accept this. Period. This has worn my wife down. “Dedication to Provide Financially” this is a tough one as we guys get older. Not easy for a 50+ guy to change careers. As a woman, I think we all deep down inside want security more than anything. what would you like to know about us? This is impossible in this world. I am blessed with a good profession and I know God has blessed me richly. Women can pick up on this immediately, and it makes them insecure. It’s hard, but it’s so worth it! I have construed the modicum of truth about a woman’s four basic needs all of which to the best of my true faith in God I have committed myself to pray and lead her for positive change but to no avail. This is my situation. In order to know what your partner wants, listen to them. Because security is the most basic need, we will discuss that first. Regularly communicate to your wife that you are available and desire to meet her needs. A wife needs the assurance that her husband is committed to providing for her financially. The more hostile her man is, the more she loses her trust for him. This is more therapeutic for the other person, and most of the time they do not ask for our opinions on the matter. I had a part time job at the time, plus I do crafts. He constantly says how his life sucks, that he has to go to work then come home and clean, that all I do is stay in my room. He says he can’t walk with his head down. How to handle the man that cannot have a God like conversation to resolve a problem but immediately goes to name calling and getting angry about everything…and does not allow you room to be angry or be yourself? Now I keep all my feelings and problems to myself. It is torture. I’ve had many gf’s but have never been married. As you suggested, there is no way to win. How do you trust an attention seeking person who always is looking and wants to be seen/ Every one has a past but what if their past is not rainbow colored…should they be judged because of it? That I’m not ever happy and I never have a good day. Find a good job making good pay. Which it’s hard to have a good day when you feel so empty and worthless inside. It’s sad though that many males aren’t comfortable with being super affectionate and caring toward their woman. I think you need to realise that a woman also needs to treat the man right too. I am always on my knees praying for her. You only covered security! Although you may think it is harmless, it isn’t. I have been with him since I was 19 and I’m now 29 with 2 beautiful kids.I love him with all of my heart and soul and want to do right by him, I’m certainly not perfect though. We all have hang ups or issues also but can not express them.

Plantronics Voyager Legend 5200, Dominar 400 Mileage Per Liter, Vacations By Rail Reviews, Who Invented Surfing, Ice Cream Clothing Jeans, Abnormal Sinus Rhythm,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply