tonto dikeh latest pics

pinklipsin 2days – Abeg make una help me see those breasts oooooo…… Or could my eye be deceiving me???? kemi filani news keep you updated. Tonto Dikeh wrote that God has helped turn her darkness into light and laughter into tears. primo_friendly –  tonto dike o ! You have successfully subscribed to receive our newsletter pulse.ng, Reach out to us at ads@pulse.ng or +2349047687354 to advertise with us. This isn’t feminism its lack of wisdom… #alphafemales #alphaqueen, itamba1414 – Foolish woman. HOW DO YOU SAY “I LOVE GOD” in your Dialet? Tonto Dikeh’s ex-boyfriend, Malivelihood gets a car gift from his wife on his birthday. ALL 6 OFFICIAL CAKES FOR KING @ 35 was made by @nikkycakestudio, A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 8, 2020 at 2:55pm PDT. Tonto Dikeh asked her fan and followers to help her thank God for his “Goodness and Mercies.” View this post on Instagram A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh … The single mother of one who dared her blackmailers to release her nude photos has gone ahead to do the deed herself. Captioning one of the post, the mother of one stated that she does not take being alive for granted adding she is grateful for all the love she has. Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh’s ex-boyfriend, luxury designer, Michael Awujoola a.k.a Malivelihood has received a car gift from his wife, Deola Smart. Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband Churchill sends special message to fathers, says their children will not used as tool of jealousy. Latest news, entertainment, pictures and video on tonto dikeh News. "Sabi"   clique, By clicking again you agree to our official_dondanteWhat kind of Christian r u? This is because... Mike Tyson: You Can Be A Genius In Your Career But A Financial Imbecile! The actress left little to the imagination […] How many times I called you . Omo esu ni e. lordabu101 – Your breast have gone to bed after all the surgery na wa, kpokote_ego1 – @tontolet you refuse to add that you also smoke India hem, akonamnkem – Sorry u CAN’T be A King and king never show off his breast, olamdeolalekan – Honestly I don’t know what pushed to snap and post this semi naked picture. who cares let her go to hell with her fake body, Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. amaa_mclouis – You don’t have to be a king @tontolet why are u making it sound like we can’t be powerful in our own realm? Will her bikini photos make any impact? Required fields are marked *. Osinbajo: 'Laying hands on that COVID-19 vaccine is of utmost concern to the Buhari administration', What to look out for in Nations League finale. Tonto Dikeh Called A Hypocrite For Exposing Self & Calling Self Born Again Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has come under fire again for allegedly flaunting her frontal asset in a deep v-neck dress she shared with fans on today. In her reaction, the drama queen threatened to post Bikini photos if her critics don’t let her be “Let God Judge me by himself” she said. I am a fan of her movies. View all Tonto Dikeh latest news and top stories today on talkGlitz.tv. Your email address will not be published. The self-professed born again Christian would have escaped insult if she had not shared words from the scripture, this got her fans angry as many of them used harsh words to insult her. Tonto Dikeh shares photos of her body before and after cosmetic surgery as she slams those against the procedure ... Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily . @tontolet @tontolet cause no different with u and hmmmm . Popular Nigerian actresses, Tonto Dikeh and Regina Daniels have shared new photos on social media and you can’t help but love it. seniorempress – No one is saying she is not a beautiful woman and a talented artist. The Mother-of-one said when she... Entertainment News 1 year ago. Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has exchanged her born again status for money. . Continue fooling yourself. Tonto Dikeh Stuck In Dubai, Son Abandoned With Nanny In Abuja…Ex Fights Back, Tonto Dikeh Travel Passport Seized By Dubai Police.. How Drug Addiction Messed Her Up, Christ Embassy Church CEC Protocol Officer Arrested For Leaking Nude Photos Of Girls Online, Kenneth Okonkwo & Tonto Dikeh Honoured At 2019 Nollywood New Yam Festival In Abuja, Baba Tee 2nd Wife Quits Marriage As Actor Impregnates Another Woman, America Is All About Working & Paying Bills – Actress Urges Africans To Invest In Their Home Countries. I don’t take been Blessed and extremely Successful for granted.. . Too much of her breast is showing. Read all the latest, breaking and trending news . privacy policy and European users agree to data transfer policy. Murder & Lies: A Testament Of The Buhari-Led Democratic Regime “Sai Baba!” “Sai Baba! Tonto Dikeh ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, has … Submit your stories now via social or: Thank you! Tonto Dikeh’s son’s award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh (Photos) Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to social media to share lovely photos from her son’s school’s Character Award day. Eyewitness? Below is the Screenshots of their conversation About Tonto Dikeh The Nollywood film industry like any other entertainment industry in the world has its share if drama, […] oyiza55 – Even the so called 5m plastic surgery is not showing, tonto is getting botched. The actress took to her Instagram page on Tuesday, June 9, 2020, where she released the beautiful photos. Also see Tonto Dikeh latest pictures and videos. #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #35 #HBD #SUPERBLESSED, A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 8, 2020 at 4:26pm PDT. Your body is even withering. I think Tonto found his comment disrespectful and fired back at him. Visit NaijaGists.com for more news update. Tonto Dikeh reacts after her dentist charged her 3 Million naira... Tonto Dikeh threatens to block Bobrisky on Instagram (Video). Foolish woman, nellycool13 – The dress is beautiful.. but as a born again child. This woman needs help…she needs love and care..she is gradually losing it. Required fields are marked *. The self-professed born again Christian would have escaped insult if she had not shared words from […] Tonto Dikeh reacts after her dentist charged her 3 Million naira for mouthwash. Super grateful for live, Light and Love… I don’t take been alive for granted.. 6.4m Followers, 589 Following, 9,355 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from KING TONTO (@tontolet) . If you see her speaking in tongues!!!!!! @tontolet.. i care. . Pray for genuine salvation my sister Well earlier on, Tonto Dikeh posted a photo of herself in her home and Davido commented. A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet), Tonto Dikeh loses 2 close relations to Covid-19 within 24 hours, Tonto Dikeh, other celebrities lead protest against rape, Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband reacts after actress alleges he sleeps with other men, Be careful who you sleep with – Tonto Dikeh advises, Video: Butt surgery boosted my self-confidence – Tonto Dikeh, I’ll accept my ex-husband back if only to kill him – Tonto Dikeh, As it happened: Ghana and the world react to death of Rawlings, $200k bribery scandal hits FDA boss and head of Legal Affairs over COA FS, Social media in shock over death of Rawlings, As it happened: Mahama suspends tour of Ashanti Region after Rawlings’ death, Dozens of fishermen in Cape Coast battling for their lives as premix fuel outlet catches fire, Let’s restrict ourselves to condoling with the Rawlings family – Kweku Baako, Rawlings’ death: Akufo-Addo declares 7 days of national mourning, flags to fly at half-mast, I was shocked to hear the EC suggest that nobody expected Covid-19 – Suhuyini, Message from the Morning Man: And the Beat Goes On, Government bans importation of day old chicks, poultry products from UK, other countries, Pokuase Interchange first phase to be opened to traffic, Ghana Health Service begins yellow fever vaccination, NHIS to register 3 million clients in Eastern Region, Photos from Akufo-Addo’s meeting with Rawlings’ daughters, Bawumia is a role model to Zongo youth – Binduri Imam, Continue to deal with major security threats – Bawumia urges soldiers, Current leaders must emulate Rawlings’ patriotism and nationalism – Hajia Adisa Sulemana, Five persons injured in fire explosion in Cape Coast. Deola Smart who is the... Entertainment News 2 months ago “I am jealous of the relationship my son has with his nanny” – Tonto Dikeh. Show the while world your nakedness. I just want to say LORD YOU HAVE MASE ME THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH.. You have turned my Darkness into Sunlight, My Tears into Laughter and my Lack into extreme Abundance… I’m in Awe of Your GLORY… You Indeed have given me The LIFE STYLE OF A KING❤️ #KINGTONTO #TONTODIKEH #35ANDAKING, A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 9, 2020 at 1:23am PDT, Tonto Dikeh asked her fan and followers to help her thank God for his “Goodness and Mercies.”, A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 9, 2020 at 1:17am PDT, A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 9, 2020 at 1:16am PDT, A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 9, 2020 at 12:19am PDT, A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 9, 2020 at 12:18am PDT, 35 in a bit…. According to business blogs hub, poor mentality is a mindset that people develop over time based... Procrastination Have you ever said you will do something and you never do it? Mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has shared stunning photos with her fans as she celebrates her 35th birthday today. End Time Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Naked Shower Photo, Calls Self Radical For Jesus. Tonto shares photos to celebrate 35th birthday Nollywood actres, Tonto Dikeh has thanked God after turning 35 today, June 9th. So is she trying to teach her fans how to bath or what? Learn more about Tonto Dikeh on talkGlitz.tv. “Super grateful for life, Light and Love… I’m in Awe of Your GLORY…You Indeed have given me The LIFE STYLE OF A KING,” she wrote. Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has returned to her page on Instagram hours... Tonto Dikeh ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, has marked this year’s 2020 Father’s Day with... Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to celebrate his... Actress Tonto Dikeh who is celebrating her 35th birthday today has given reasons... Tonto Dikeh has a Mercedes Benz car worth N17M as she celebrates her... Tonto Dikeh has expressed excitement after learning that she and Davido’s baby mama,... Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh turned 35 on Tuesday, and she has taken to social... Tonto Dikeh shared a throwback photo showing her body before she had plastic... Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has made a big announcement towards the celebration of... Tonto Dikeh gifts her maid a brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max for... Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie, is no doubt very loved by fans and... Tonto Dikeh has revealed more details about her new boyfriend days after she... (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Superstar singer, “Davido” comes through with a spanking new single off his new project “A... Tiv music is on the world stage, “Mngu Van” a love letter from Nigeria to Jamaica: Rhyne Apande’s new but unofficial track, a cover of Koffee’s “W”, Davido – I Got A Friend ft Mayorkun & Sho Madjozi, Actor Jigan Sends Memo To Movie Producers Concerning The Permanent ‘Gateman’ Role He Interprets, Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah makes rare public appearance with his wife and two kids, Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video), Toke Makinwa’s Ex Husband, Maje Ayida Defeats Her In Court, Awarded N1m In Damages, “Nothing lasts forever” – Samklef advises trending artistes to shun pride, Why I did plastic surgery on my body – Toke Makinwa gives reasons (Video), “When you were black and didn’t bleach” – Fan reacts to old photo of Tonto Dikeh, Don’t be too busy to notice that your parents are getting old and tired, Tonto Dikeh says, Tonto Dikeh details what son King Andre, did to his nanny, Kanyamata sellers come after Tonto Dikeh hours after calling out ladies who use their products, Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband Churchill sends special message to fathers, says their children will not used as tool of jealousy, Olakunle Churchill celebrates his ‘Quiet Queen’ who shares same birthday with ex-wife Tonto Dikeh, Tonto Dikeh’s Achievements At 35 Will Really Put Your Own Life in Perspective, Tonto Dikeh receives Mercedes Benz car gift from a close friend as she celebrates her 35th birthday (Video), Tonto Dikeh speaks on sharing birth date with Davido’s babymama, Sophie Momodu, Tonto Dikeh celebrates 35th birthday with lovely photos, Tonto Dikeh compares her new hips to the old one after hip replacement surgery, Tonto Dikeh Announces She Will Be Giving Away N5million To Fans On Her Birthday, Tonto Dikeh gifts her maid an iPhone 11 (Video), Toyin Abraham, Tonto Dikeh, other celebs pray for pregnant Mercy Johnson, “My boyfriend is a Muslim” – Tonto Dikeh discloses.

Bajaj Avenger 150 Top Speed, Coffee Cake With Cream Cheese Icing, Harley-davidson Cvo History, Menock Road Accident, Netgear Wnr2000v4 Default Password, Technicolor Router Username And Password, Peppermint Peak Tea, Methyl Group Structure, Yellow And Purple Color Combination, Fatal Car Accident In Modesto Ca, Folgers 1850 Pioneer Blend, Pork Meaning In Telugu, Pink T-shirt Men's Outfit, Best Cereal For Diabetics,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply