venser, the sojourner combo

by Dozi3r, [PRIMER] Zedruu - The Path to Enlightenment Man I feel like I'm already dialing in the deck, which is Awesome stuff for a 5 game EDH player, going against a CEDH player. Swell deck. Mana ratios need to be fixed for more green mana for early game. Ashiok, Nightmare Muse is an excellent piece in any Aminatou deck. Terms of Use | (1), ☆ Oracle Rulings. by Forkbeard, Aminatou creepy top deck A few notes: For mana I think Mana Confluence is good but Gemstone Mine is a good pick with proliferate. by awebgsu, Brago, King Eternal EDH Lockdown Discord Server | TappedOut.js Blog Widget, Eternal Witness + Time Warp + Venser, the Sojourner, Stonehorn Dignitary + Venser, the Sojourner, Archaeomancer + Time Warp + Venser, the Sojourner, Righteous Authority + Swiftfoot Boots + Venser, the Sojourner, Lavinia of the Tenth + Venser, the Sojourner, Brago, King Eternal + Venser, the Sojourner, Decree of Annihilation + Narset, Enlightened Master + Venser, the Sojourner, Second Chance + Sun Titan + Venser, the Sojourner, Mystic Speculation + Venser, the Sojourner, Teferi, Hero of Dominaria + Venser, the Sojourner, Sharuum the Hegemon + Venser, the Sojourner, Tamiyo, Field Researcher + Tamiyo, the Moon Sage + Venser, the Sojourner. Formats. For mana fixing I was also considering the Thriving land cycle from the Jumpstart set. Reveillark also seems like he would be a really good fit here as it can pull back most of your creatures for even more effects. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Help | ☆ © 2018 by Cards Realm. € 56,38 . Magic: The Gathering and its respective properties are copyright Wizards of the Coast. As for recommendations, Venser, the Sojourner has synergy with your commander, creates massive shenanigans with Gilded Drake, and allows us to reuse Snapcaster Mage and Spellseeker in the absence of taiga. Venser, the Sojourner Legendary Planeswalker — Venser [+2]: Exile target permanent you own. Printings. Attack with Yennett triggering her ability and casting Nexus of Fate ☆ Similarly, you'd be surprised at how many games Lavinia of the Tenth has won me. This site is unaffiliated. ☆ Return it to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step. by Dozi3r, Chulane, Teller of Tales: The NeverEnding Story If we include it we should consider Restoration Angel or Felidar Guardian for added utility. Feeds | Ugin, the Ineffable > Anguished Unmaking If she gets removed: fine if annoying, but the main thing is that there are very few things you can really do efficiently with 4 mana in this deck so setting yourself up for a proliferate seems to be worth it every time. I think this may be one of the first difficult cuts just based upon experience. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC You definitely have the right idea here with plenty of ETB effects, I suggest adding more ways to set up repeatable bounce effects to get the most out of your creatures. Contact | No attack phases ever with Stonehorn Dignitary neuters loads of decks, as does Meddling Mage for general-centric builds. Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth has always been on the radar but I've yet to find another copy as they are all tied up in my other black EDH decks currently. Venser is probably the only one who can use his first ability to 'cleanse' -1/-1 counters of your creatures, a great deal consider that you don't see many cards that can do this. by CrazyDanPsycho, I gave a Mox Opal for a Venser, the Sojourner, Privileged Position>Shalai, Voice of Plenty If you have the budget for it, I would also add Venser, the Sojourner and Kaya, Ghost Assassin. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Repeat the process and take infinite turns, killing with Yennett damage, ☆ Bontu's Last Reckoning > Supreme Verdict Disposal-wise, you can't get much better than Act of Authority. Between the 'control' and 'removal' sections with repeatable effects from the 'ETB x2' + 'blink' categories, you can probably see how it can spiral. The only reason I am not that big a fan of Everflowing Chalice is due to the mana being colourless and the decks heavy reliance on colour fixing. DMCA requests | And here's a possible combo for Elspeth Tirel and Venser working together, with Elspeth creating tokens the first time in the turn, then let Venser exile her, returning her with 4 loyalty couners again. Combo Category Reviewed Supreme Verdict + Venser, the Sojourner: None False Venser, the Sojourner + Wall of Omens: None +2: Exile target permanent you own. Hey battle_jelly your suggestions are on point, I love it, thank you! ☆ Elspeth, Knight-Errant > Venser, the Sojourner It is a proxy but I'm trying not to go over 9000 on it as that's pretty much his point of play, I'm trying to involve the rest of the play group and just phase him out on combo play, I feel like if I slow him down it'll just level out the playing field! (0). NOTE: for some reason Venser, the Sojourner wasn't in the database so please pretend he's in the combo, but to be honest he can be switched out with most other planeswalkers for this combo and still rape so just plug in whatever you want. by ElderCheese, Yennett, the Manipulator If we include both, we might add Altar of the Brood for an infinite mill combo. Hope this helps. If it's within your budget, I would suggest Venser, the Sojourner + Oath of Teferi, Deadeye Navigator, and/or Thassa, Deep-Dwelling. Venser, the Sojourner [] and Ghostly Flicker [] heading the charge, this deck plans to blink its own things out of existence in order to get value out of the cards over, and over, and over again! Can Mind Control enchant Hexproof creatures via Mitotic Manipulation? I would also add Oath of Kaya and Oath of Gideon to complete the set.

Unlimited Mobile Wifi, Shrimp And Grits Recipe Without Bacon, Tales Of Vesperia Definitive Edition Optional Bosses, Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition, Is Pasteurized Orange Juice Vegan, Phoenix, Arizona Winter Weather, Lindsey Salmon Death, Under A Blood Red Sky Vinyl,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply