versace eros eau de toilette review

In terms of value for money, Versace Eros is outstanding. DapperConfidential.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Once in a while I find one that I like so well I continue to wear it year after year. It depends on when and wear you plan to wear them. If you buy the item featured on the main page, it should be genuine. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates. For instance, the men particularly appreciated the ambroxide and oak moss characteristics. I believe the only way to be sure you receive the genuine product is by buying directly from the main screen. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. Given that winter is around the corner, I’d be personally more inclined to go with a warm, gourmand, and balsamic spicy fragrance. Comes with original Versace "Made in Italy" packaging and everything. It dries down after about two hours, leaving the base notes of vanilla, cedarwood, oak moss, and vetiver. Guichard sought to create a blend that was fresh, woody and slightly oriental. That being said, Ultra Male might fare better for a longer period of the year in Sweden. Much appreciate! Eros hangs so beautifully in the cold and envelops you in a warm and sweet cloud of fragrance that will have you wanting to catch a sniff of yourself all day. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; One of the most recognizable high-fashion names in the world, Versace symbolizes the utter peak of luxury. It attracts people towards you and has a very exquisite scent that calls for attention in a very subtle manner. • Versatility: It offers a versatility that is rarely experienced with a fragrance. Don’t let the sweet elements dissuade you, this Versace is still plenty manly and just exudes a vigorous confidence. Not a peppery or overwhelming spice, mind you. I haven’t heard anything about any significant reformulations of the scent by Versace yet, but I’ve tended to get 8-10+ of wear from Eros, depending on the climate that particular day. Starting from a tart crowned with green apples, we’ll end up reaching a warm and resinous base. As for Dylan Blue, it’s good and it was a favourite of Paul (our founder) when he was your age. It’s really a blend that is headed up by mint, vanilla, and tonka bean with the latter two notes helping to create that very rich warmth and ‘delicious’ flavor that this cologne becomes known for. I’ve not smelled it but i know that i like sweet fragrances. Thanks for your comment, it’s great to hear that we were so helpful in your search for fragrances! As Donatella Versace states, Eros can be considered the brand’s DNA, the genetic code that reflects the quality and exclusivity of this fashion house. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! See instructions, Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray for Men (review), Nautica Voyage Review (By Nautica For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray), RawChemistry Pheromone Cologne for Him (Review), 30 Best Jackets for Men in 2020 (An In-Depth Review), Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man EDT Men (Review), 19 Best Eyeliners for Waterline Trending in 2021, 15 Best Organic Mascara That Are Trending in 2021, Beautify Beauties Original Flairosol Empty Clear Spray Bottle Review, Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush Review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Versace Eros for Men 6.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray at Amazon.com. Fougère scents are characterized by sweet, blended top notes that evaporate quickly to reveal woody, sharp, and lightly sweet middle and base notes. It could even be worn for work presentations to make one feel bold and confident. I believe that Versace Eros offers the best value for money thanks to its lower price and versatility. The scent now lasts all day as it should. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Fl Oz, 3.4 Fl Oz(Pack of 1) at Amazon.com. There's also a notice on the back that says "This product can be sold only by authorized Versace retailers VERSACE". Mostly what I get from the base, is the dual blend of cedarwood notes (Atlas and Virginia), which are staples in men’s fragrances. Even so, what impresses is the antithesis that forms between the fresh start and spicy-woody base, carefully polished by more predictable ingredients. Eros would work, it’s sweet and fresh with excellent performance. • Very nice projection: It can be perceived by people from a distance, not so far away but at a reasonable distance. Extremely, extremely happy with my order. • Seasonal: The best seasons to wear this is during autumn, winter, spring and summer. In 2018, Versace finally released a flanker fragrance to the original Eros, some six years after it came out. The glass is detailed with a mottled effect and gold lettering as well as Versace’ Medusa logo, which can be found on the front and top. After wearing this for a couple of days, I noticed that the scent just didn't last as long as I would expect from a premium brand. However, I really do keep it limited to evenings out, and casual daytime use. It’s a radiating aura of a smooth, creamy, and freshly sensual aroma with the vanilla note at its absolute apex. Finally ran out and just now got around to getting more. Nevertheless, it can still work reasonably well during summer thanks to lighter citrus and mint notes as well as the mildly aquatic ambroxide. Ambroxan, or ambroxide, is quite similar to ambergris in that it offers a powdery muskiness to the overall aroma. The 6.7oz cost less than a 3.4oz at Belk/Ulta. As Donatella Versace states, Eros can be considered the brand’s DNA, the genetic code that reflects the quality and exclusivity of this fashion house. Ended up not liking the smell doesn't seem the same as the sample from the magazine, Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2018. Versace Eros Eau de Toilette is aromatic, woody, and green. Shop Amazon for: Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Fluid Ounce. On top, the symbol of Goddess Medusa is printed – the ethnographic artifice that has the role of taking you to Greek mythology – an inexhaustible source of inspiration for the genius of Gianni Versace. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I think it is one that will work great from the Fall to the early Spring because its spice and rich aroma will project well in the crisp air of those months. Both the tonka bean and ambroxan persist as we journey into the base. It is an alcohol and is the primary component of rose oils. It’s versatile in the sense that you can wear it everyday, if you go light with it. Overall, we were rather impressed by this little fragrance. Personally, I don’t need such a bold cologne for situations that don’t call for it. This is offset by the cold crispness of mint (and apple to some extent). The resulting fragrance features and unique character that can blend into a variety of environments. With this, I believe you have all the right information at your fingertips to know what is best for you. So to each their own. Versace Eros Fragrance Review: One Of The Most Versatile Men’s Colognes That You Can Buy Charles-Philippe 2019-12-09T13:01:21-05:00 Inspired by Greek mythology, Versace Eros was … • Eugenol: It is an aromatic oily liquid gotten from clove oil, cinnamon, Basil and bay leaf. After a few hours of going through your reviews of each cagegory, I have settled on a collection of Dior sauvage for warmer nights, dolce & gobanna the one for colder nights, and Terre d Hermès for all year office (even though you noted not great for winter because I’m in LA I think our weather will work well for this even in a winter day?). I immediately noticed that the gold cap on the real one is darker in color. However, it proved to be far more popular among younger generations such as men and women around their mid-twenties. If it is somehow faked they did a good job. I did this and my product is genuine. Spartoo Review (An e-Commerce Store Selling Shoes, bags and clothes). While appropriate for work in restrained use, Versace Eros can also transition seamlessly to a night out. Having the right scent is great for self-esteem, confidence and is seen to increase boldness. All Rights Reserved. Some of the advantages of purchasing the Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray for Men are listed and explained below. These include looking at the bottom of the packing to make sure that it has a serial number and "Made in Italy". Hey again Charles, I’m looking for a new fragrance and since you helped me with Jpg witch I was happy with, I’m here again asking for your help, so I’m wondering what i should I try this time. Inspired by Greek mythology, Versace Eros was released at the Cannes TFWA in 2012. You may be arrested for giving women whiplash. Hey Charles, I’m looking for a fragrance that I can wear in school but also outside. I use it on my work clothes and the smell lingers for over a 24 hour period. My rating is for the scent otherwise it would be higher but just don't like the scent. I have a question can i wear it in school? Featuring a plethora of fresh, fruity and powdery amber resins, Eros borrows elements from a number of different olfactive families. It is safe for your skin and has been formulated to keep you refreshed and relaxed for as long as it stays. I know that I’m not the only one who detects this, but what I take it to be is the interplay between the dry vetiver, vanilla (among other sweet notes), and tonka bean. • It is ideal: The Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray for Men is ideal for any occasion ranging from clubbing to formal gatherings. If this is a fake, then it is a good fake because it smells exactly like the demo bottle in those stores. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. In fact, the vanilla renders it rather understated and quite mild in this regard. Personally ended up not liking the smell and preferring many others over it. As a general rule, people seemed to really enjoy Versace Eros across all ages, which was quite surprising. However, there are knock offs which might be cheaper but have a really different fragrance from the original. Make sure not to over-apply. Here is a list of ingredients and what they are meant to do for you: • Alcohol denat: This is also known as denatured alcohol. From the point of view of the designer, the rectangular bottle enjoys a turquoise background, inspired by the depths of the Mediterranean Sea. At night, you can rock Eros during the warmer months, I just really don’t like what the humidity turns this one into. It can be taken anywhere with you and it will still be enjoyed.

Google Sheets Timeline Template, Scopa Restaurant News, Andrew Zimmern Books, Density Of Wood In G/cm3, Is Ghee Bad For Cholesterol, Electric Carrot Grater Machine, Camphene Medicinal Uses, International Routing Code Lookup, Slide Beam Airbnb, St Maarten News,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply