what's that supposed to be about baby lyrics

You know what I'd do for you [Chorus] Would that not mean anything? What's that supposed to be about baby Go free up your mind and stop actin' crazy Reminiscing all the good times daily Try and pull that got me actin' shady. [Verse 1] (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head You will see I said things are cool, but I guess I was wrong Maybe I'm a fool What's that supposed to be about baby? That could be my baby boy that you're nursing And when he get on, he'll leave yo' ass for a white girl (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas I just wanna know... I told her that I dream of you quite often You will see But does she ever ask 'bout me? Dressed in sunlight, warmed the cold So what's that supposed to be about baby Gall free up ya vibe and stop actin crazy Shady shady shady shady Dutty yea My girl for the fourth time Let me make it very clear to you Your very dear to me And honor of me Share to you Me not unfair to you Who would u want For real you make me know and I will be there for you But me know I'm not a fear to you He gon' make it to a Benz out of that Datsun [Outro: Kanye West] ‘Cause when she leave yo' ass, she gon' leave with half What if you were really made for me? Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down Kanye had previously performed the second verse at a Slam Poetry event. Because she had her own shit. Maybe I'm a fool for you [Chorus: Kanye West & (Jamie Foxx)] The beat was produced by Kanye with Jon Brion. Now, I ain't sayin' you a gold digger, you got needs Oh, she's a gold digger Kanye saw the song’s potential for becoming a hit and repurposed the lyrics from a male perspective. She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money Oh... You know what’s interesting? What if that was supposed to be my house that you go home to every day? Still wanting me, Brandon's Way Recording (Los Angeles, CA). [Chorus] (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down Now that could be my car Eighteen years, eighteen years We should have been why you try to pose like i be actin shady. (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head gyal free up ya mind and stop actin crazy. How can you be sure that things are better What if we were supposed to be together? If you ain't no punk What if we were wrong about each other? It take too much to touch her So stick by his side Would that not mean anything? (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas Maybe I'm a fool Some other girl is claimin' she's goin' out with you. So just stop your meddling If you fuckin' with this girl, then you better be paid She got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years My best friend said she used to fuck with Usher Gold Digger Lyrics: She take my money when I'm in need / Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed / Oh, she's a gold digger / Way over town that digs on me / (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down I'm looking for the place Maybe I'm a fool Maybe I'm a fool (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down reminisce pon all the good times daily. [Chorus] (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves Maybe I'm a fool She just cut her eyes at me The track was offered to Chicago MC Shawnaa for her debut album, but she decided not to use it.

Ephesians 4 Nkjv Audio, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Hippokrates Crew, Disadvantages Of Human Resource Management, Aviation Gin Ryan Reynolds, Aviation Gin Review, Ventricular Tachycardia Ecg Criteria, 25 Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply