white chocolate coconut bundt cake

I chose 2 t. along with the 2 t. vanilla. …. I am soooo making this for my daughter’s birthday party this weekend. A couple of years ago, a coconut cake would have never ranked high on my list of cake options, but between the coconut cupcakes I made last year and this cake, I am a total coconut convert. Baking powder DOES go bad, if yours has been around for awhile, try using fresh and see if that helps. This is my favorite  Coconut Cake! Love the white chocolate macadamia coconut flavor with raspberry syrup. Hi Donna, You want to either shake that can really well before opening, or be sure that you stir it once you open it so it’s a homogenous mixture before measuring. I was spaced out following your directions and was about to put the mixture into my pan when I realized I never added sugar:..I’m assuming you mix up sugar with the butter and that’s the step you may have forgot to write? I have a special affinity for shiny gold objects. YAY! I meant to say I know I’ll be happy with the results!!!! I'm so happy you've joined this community! My old bottle was “coconut extract”. Many thanks, were you happy with the results ? Beat for 2 minutes with mixer at medium speed. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and … I even stuck a toothpick in the center multiple times and it came out clean. They start with a ring of moist, luxurious coconut bundt cake, mix in chunks of sweet white chocolate, layer on rich cream cheese frosting, and … Hi Michelle I’m Lisa I’ve tried your coconut bundt cake it was delicious I had no problems with it but my question to you is can this be made into cake layers? I loved having the shredded coconut in it, but I wouldn’t recommend adding any more than that because it makes the cake more crumbly. Hello and welcome! Sundays have been a perfect opportunity for me to experiment with new dessert recipes, especially those that serve tons of people, since we have help polishing it all off and don’t have it sitting around the house, tempting us for days. The raspberry syrup on top is one of my favorite fruit sauces. If  I make the coconut bunt cake a day ahead- should I put the glaze on thennor wait til day I am serving it. . Hi Becki, You can put the glaze on the day before, it will stay just fine. Required fields are marked *, I'm Sarah! Hi Anita, You can definitely do that, sounds delicious! Everyone loved it, it was gone in 20 minutes, I was asked for the recipe, and I’ve even been asked to make it again for this weekend. I did a quick Google search and there are some vegan white chocolate substitutes, if you are interested. Pour about 1/3 to 1/2 of the batter into the pan. This looks amazing! Pinning and tweeting! ? If it calls for tablespoon do u just use the liquid? You lucky duck! I have been eyeing this receipe since it was published as I am a fan of coconut and the old coconut cupcake receipe but couldn’t bring myself to remember to buy the coconut milk.. so I eventually made mine by mixing regular milk with shredded coconut in the blender .. the cake turned out amazing however a bit crumbley (not sure if this is a word or not :P) I guess I miscalculated the milk measurements. Every time I make a bundt cake it sticks to the pan, even though I spray the pan SO MUCH! The recipe is incredibly versatile, and you can go a myriad of ways with it. The glaze should be thick yet pourable; if the glaze appears too thick, thin it out with addition coconut milk, a tablespoon at a time, until you reach the desired consistency. I wanted to make sure that the measurement for the coconut extract is correct. Agh Kristine, I am so sorry! I agree that bundt cakes are a definite crowd pleaser, and the intense coconut flavor in this one is perfect for a summertime get-together! And thank you! ☹️, I just made this cake and the taste is delicious however half the cake remained stuck to the bunt pan. I used the same basic cake recipe that I used for the spur of the moment Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake, this Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Cake, and my Grandma’s Pistachio Bread (which is really more like cake!). All the recipes on this site are very reliable and this is no exception. By the way, your baby is adorable. No, I used Thai Kitchen coconut milk without sugar in it and the *exact* same thing happened to me. Unfortunately I will be substituting a non-dairy margarine for the butter in the cake. Does baking powder go bad? It’s very pretty as well. The glaze was yummy too and a little unusual. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring all syrup ingredients to a simmer, cooking for 3 minutes. I made this for my son’s little wedding and added roses in the middle. For alternative toppings, I think a lemon glaze along with fresh raspberries and maybe a bit of whipped cream on the side will be also amazing. I can literally see big bubbles come up to just under the surface and go back down then when the cake is about done cooking it sinks. Thanks so much for sharing @ Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday! For starters, I’m a junkie for white chocolate, but you’ve probably picked up on this by now. Mine was perfectly done in 45 min. Slowly add sugar while beating whites until stiff peaks form. Thanks for yet another great recipe! 24 %, package chocolate cake mix (2 layer size). The macadamia nuts give this cake a tropical flare, and a bit of nuttiness and crunch! If it's gleaming and lustrous, I need it. Cake batter: In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, and shredded coconut. If so do I need to change the recipe in any way? Coconut anything is one of my absolute favorite flavors. This recipe produces an incredibly moist and flavorful cake anyway, but all that coconut flavor is a wonderful addition. :) 74.8 g Required fields are marked *. Thank you. Hi Valerie, I used canned coconut milk (Goya brand), found in the Hispanic section of the local grocery store. Thanks for responding but what I really wanted to know is what I can substitute for the white chocolate in the glaze if I want to keep it non-dairy? Well I had enough of the ingredients to make another, but this time I looked at what was in the coconut cream, second ingredient was SUGAR, yup… that is what happened… too much sugar, so be aware of what is in the coconut cream. I love anything coconut…..now I have to find someone to help me eat it!!!! Thanks! Hi Mary, I used canned coconut milk (Goya brand), found in the Hispanic section of the local grocery store. Is it the boxed type or canned? The syrup is definitely a treat all on its own! :), Oh my – this look absolutely amazing! Leave a review below, then snap a picture and tag @thebrowneyedbaker on Instagram so I can see it! Hoping you can clear up my confusion. I follow the directions the way it’s written!

Rohini Registration Documents, Philippians 3 13-14 Sermon, Blues Hog Champions Blend Recipe, Great Value Diet Cranberry Black Cherry Juice, Applied Math Vs Computational Math, Network Operating System Runs On,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply