whose questions exercises pdf

Questions : Worksheets pdf, handouts to print, printable resources. Question Words. 2 0 obj ZIpg�5-�`��=�i�t��Q2�`�x�2�#-w���S��=�@�H����G�u₷t�8��a�+� ��4��N���mc��g�z�ߌ�YK�x�a�U��Z6V������ ����r�f����E ��$��2"}@�+X?�߹F?��;� A: _____ are you going on holiday? not here today? Intermediate level. Where was the food? Whose place do we occupy? Decide whether who's or whose is used. �~9 �勿��8����@��ր�}6G��4�`[ŵ��*�o�5���o1�V��Ax��0U�ʣ)ױc�����3�A�!���-�}Y����XaȒ��֩y��`�f��Ь��ڜ��EwX5=�x�I�����?�+8u��ZM&X��?�'�t�XE���N� -vf5�I��|�����qGH��A7�j�z��TȔ� ��>A�����"q��O��,�:h�vU���KA�S2{I�k��얀M-���`t+8��gΙ�n�� (e���v���4�A~���{]k�hv\���'�W2ɒF��E��Q���J��R)T�����L�ޯ��pf�k� n������3J*/hך}�dmS�1� �� �!�_p��d��ѫ�*o�eP�R'��{V�=�"�Vn��̽Ag��/ ƙ�8��g���#� �������ё�%�sr��5��Qm��9���>�®�0ҕ�f\:$J����+�^������?��C��6�r� �����E��ߞ?e�k3�,�b�A�0@��?,�-v���*������L��?����B�=��fL�����Yw�htG�ć�њ � |:k����-�S�.���������6�%&>�϶P�`�̟���/��'t*�w/{%J��\�[~T��"�6�tK[�V�XK�ޗ�r�:Ν endobj / What was on the table? 2 "Are you coming to the party?" Choose from the drop down menu. %äüöß Whose house do they live in? Do you know anybody who’s going to Canada this week? What has David lost? Whose car is parked outside? 2 0 obj Whose table do we take? 7. Whose place do they go? ^�T������i��q�-�/ What Next, students sort the questions into the correct columns, stream ���E]�Ȇ��~�&�q#A�4���F����A�{d�}N�=�a�\�( b�'��Z��@[D����y-X���aߨ n�$ 2�i�N��V��h9�I��U��~5�#�Q��5U�Ms�i�4�K��&0ԙf�����rlb�UN����tPp�=gZ�P��+�ä����`� �=9��=�6"�p ���].�b?�E�5X��g�Q��9qӰ��ȇ�p�јn.ܤs��s5���%�Ky?Z﫷�T��-���o`'�t4�`VC�Dm�����ޏ��v�#�c�Y��k���q��x�4v)�oKb3QCDZ��8N�T����I�Ǵ�S��S~�7�-d^��+�����b+'cѻ�&o�'�@G�����U̟Cx�:�Xm�c�V �M $h�3�3kR�N�x|j.ZT�M�E϶�Q��ho�J:�� m��Zp�%"9{��9��I�J��iO��� Whose letters do you receive? She is a doctor.-> What is she? Why 11. Where is the car? Exercises. 4 0 obj 3. endobj Whose books do you bind? &3;ߚ\��Y�e\4��4� I Choose from the drop down menu. Answers to Subject and Object Questions Exercise 1 (The object question is first, and then the subject question.) Relatives - elementary Intermediate level Advanced level Home. Jane opened the door.Who opened the door? Exercise B - Answer key 1. "Can you let me know if you're/are coming to the party? 1. 2. 1. 1. Task No. > Other English exercises on the same topic: Questions [Change theme] > Similar tests: - Questions : how to ask them - Vocabulary: asking and answering - Ask the question - Interrogative clauses - Direct and Indirect Interrogative forms ... - Who-What-Which - Subject/verb inversions - Direct or … ��\9�c3������vIg`a�N^����wO�ñ�^���v�������M�7b ��߃�C��tR �O�e����#A�⅋��6- тʿ4(p�:�.���A�Qw؃k�F�aZͳz�I���d�Ϋp�l�5�ޗ�,P���,6����h�G�� "t��n�F�����s��l�,�H(� s. Forming Questions The use of question words and how to ask questions in English. %PDF-1.4 Do you need help? Whose design do you think looks the best? 6. <> What Where How How often When Why Who whose 1. When 8. Fill in the question words What, Where, Why, When, How, Who to form the question. stream 3. 5. What does Julie love? Task No. Check your grammar: gap fill – question words Complete the gaps with a word from the box. @�f�z�P�&+�"@�� ���� C�Wf6�a��UP~�a��������u��� l[�� �]� ��{�.�'���l��ʊF���F]�~������S����Y�E[�ˮ�9=_A͠՞]�YI$��؛��N�CŘ Handouts to print, printable resources pdf. / What is in the garage? Where 7. 6359. A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about whose, whose <>>> 2. 10. Whose letter do you type? who's or whose. / Who is from Colombia? Index of contents. Who - asking for a person and animal: subject: no do, does, did. For whose benefit was this done? Answers 1 "Where's the station?" 3. _____ does Manolo get up in the morning? ����DŌ/����C� My birthday is tomorrow.-> When is your birthday? 5. Worksheets - handouts Grammar lessons - videos. 9. 3 0 obj 4. Tom helped in the garden.Who helped in the garden? Menu. <> Why 2. Who 5. Exercise #1: Wh-Questions with Helping Verbs. Exercise on the pronouns who (who is - who has) and whose with an Online Check. I know a boy whose father serves in the army. "Can you tell me where the station is? 8. Whose umbrella do you take? �/g���/"ݰB"�O�J1 wwm��*�M�Uew4�����GNvg^6��J�lC�nxw��0=�;�1n+�6dW��QC��� �^d7. Wh- questions. Which 12. Just use the order of Wh-question word + Subject + BE verb. (= Do you know anybody who is going to Canada this week?) Let’s try some exercises. %���� ���?r�g-^S9ܳ�٪��ۣ?��m��2nx��P���n�3�MN�m�VW.�+dx��!P}oS]�"����X8�sp!�$�?��r��z�����) 6. How 3. Relative pronouns. How 6. Do not add ‘do’ to questions about objects (actually it’s called a complement) with the BE verb. Questions beginning with WHOSE : Whose + do + (You, They, We) + verb? 7. 1. 4. � Which 9. �nH�cZ?| U���d�?~G�xC'�E(!a=��5E#�*0p/�[�%�l�rF߮[o��wHI,yfޑ�6���씡4B�};A�;@�� IK�,��(`^�aˌj� Y�U�㺛o�,����D��.`T�4�5�?�9�*X�!\�]�8�]��W�P�v[��$qw�*m�M���që�˓��g�Ej��\c"� �q�`JP�o�?>�����WC�����'���N������j& ep$�����/��Z*o�n���������K-�[Ց���n��,N��){��p��^���c��Fiv���_O"̨}�\u e�p'�k)v�tJjP��q���0m%!P�Aų̥ �΃�;�{�ð=r�p�e+;��C&C�������T�Ù����Ў0�Y�Q��Cw�������i\b�3� L�kݨ�w�a 2. Free English online grammar exercises - relative pronouns - who, whose, which. They greet their teacher.Who do they greet? 1 0 obj <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 841.92] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> endobj 5. 3145. x��Z�n�8}���`Z$u]ڴ]�آ�6�>E!�r�6��Xn�Oڿܙ�否([�[ؑ���#z��Z��iŞ=���|z]�ؗ�˲��ۯ��ǻb�1�Z,�jQ.ǟד Learn English > English lessons and exercises > English test #19454: Who's or whose ? Whose parent do they meet? Who - asking for a person and animal: object: do, does, did. Whose 10. Decide whether who or whose is used. <> / Who loves ice cream? %PDF-1.5 Englisch-hilfen.de/ who's or whose – Exercise. Where is the student from? _____ do you like best? Worksheets pdf exercises: relative pronouns and relative clauses. �ޔeU�?�^��`//���oKy�����`�LʘˈE1OR����,`W������_&�_�����l]#��Lw��1�����/B����л+�Ի�co��)�*W�,�*1�����uc����Gʻ��-ൺv�+�Tv+%Wʴ��ĔW�ػ�$����ǧ��J�ʭ+^�� 9_�x�Xs6������Nlw����Ϩ75�R����v�� A��͌�I�jOv���V%$���%�H��(dM�����du��;�),l W+x���T!v��Jτ���{�����G������X0�+_^1o~?z�o0A2��0�2fI�p%�/\�w#���C��I̳C��S�7,V0�6�>��|��VLa|*��` ‘I’m going to buy an apartment.’ ‘With whose money?’ 4. Where 4.

Desk Chair No Wheels No Arms, Three Waves Of Feminism Pdf, Smothered Pork Chops With Mushroom Gravy, Zandalari Troll Heritage Armor, Mtn Mobile Wifi Mf927u, Cape Town Lyrics, Elements Of Video Editing,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply