working solutions independent contractor

I'm sorry you did not have an optimal experience in working with us but thank you for your feedback. I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than a year. They will not work with contractors should your run into any unforeseen issue. They bring their own to the program they end up working on. They always say , "oh we didn't hit our goal so we cannot give away any incentives" after pushing you to believe you will. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Customer Service Representative Inter­views, Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Inter­views, Remote Customer Service Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Thank you! Smart Person, Smart Company - Shakita Thrives at Working Solutions. The process from application to completing training was smooth and managed nicely. They send equipment to you. Are you sure you want to replace it? Highly stressful and non stop nagging about everything you do. I'm shocked that Working Solutions has resorted to this just to say that they have projects. Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Terrible communication between independent contractors and hr, I'm sorry this didn't work out for you. Agent support staff is extensive and sincerely dedicated to providing outstanding support to Independent Contractors so that we in turn can provide great service to the many wonderful Working Solutions clients. Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review. Your only option is to place the call on hold while waiting for a response but then are negatively reviewed for long wait times.. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Really good points for any position someone takes. Even if you pick up weekend shifts, expect pressure to work more weekend hours. They also require you to give a minimum of 20 hours and will get on you if you do not do it, however, they will cut your hours without notice when they feel like it so just be aware that things are not as they appear to be at this job. Good luck with your next opportunity. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Basically all recommendations are made using emotions and playing favorites and not really caring about serving the needs of the Client that is paying them to get the best people on the project. I'm shocked that Working Solutions has resorted to this just to say that they have projects. The projects are not really described honestly and allowing you to move about the projects is also deceptive because if you say one thing about a project not suiting you, you get black balled from all other projects no matter how great you did on the project or how hard you worked or tried. 54 Working Solutions reviews. When I finally got a hold of someone who could do something about it not only did they not but I was asked to work more in order to recieve my stipend that I "worked so hard for." I would like to think you care but not convinced as this seems to be long standing issue that has been ignored since I have read same in the real reviews for a few years......Good luck with keeping contracts with the crew you have now. The pay is good and you are able to set your own schedule. They have lost several huge contracts with very reputable companies. Extremely disorganized, management didn't have a clue! Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Democratic Republic of Congo - All Cities, Current Contractor - Independent Contractor, Former Contractor - Independent Contractor/Customer Service, Current Employee - Independent Contractor, Former Contractor - Independent Contractor. Learn how to enable cookies. There is a lot of training time and quality assurance review time required to adhere to their expectations - this is done on your own time also. gives you the ultimate in work/life flexibility. One is a vacation scam (basically) and the other is a health project that gets horrible reviews. Very much a clique of progressive females who pick and choose whom gets onto what projects and how much it pays and who does not depending on who you know here and who you "lol" with in the chat rooms. Working from home. Low pay for the work they ask and 8 or more weeks of unpaid training and lack of flexibility for their highest turn over project, Travel Agent. That is certainly not the norm. So happy that you have such positive feedback and have been with us for 5 year. We are always working on improving our systems. I love working from home as independent contractor flexible schedule great team management great love this place highly recommend, The pay per min ,hours can flucuate as with any job overall great remote job. It is a work at home job, which provides some level of flexibility, This company used to be phenomenal . In order to do this kind of work, you must be a self starter...we find that those are the agents that excel. It's completely illogical. Management and the Tech Team are very responsive. make your own schedule, awesome leadership and resources, provided training for program, some programs do not require a landline, pay is low, independent contractor, calls are back to back for some programs, long application process, must have decent computer and sometimes two monitors, Flexibility of Independent Contracting Not sure how I missed your review but certainly appreciate it! Most of the time they are getting paid to do nothing or nag others. Thank you! If upper management would take this seriously and make the changes, the Model would work but right now it is way out of control with a lot of Managers not doing anything to make this company better. The training is awful and the agents' are completely unprepared. The login process borders on ridiculous as it can take up to 10 minutes just to log in to each shift (also unpaid). Love it! It honestly was not worth the stress to co tinue working with them although I LOVED the job/ program I was on. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. Major Team Spirit & Excellent, Diverse Culture Among Co-Workers, Scheduling is Difficult (Systems are Old/Outdated & Slow) Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Working Solutions is right for you. I have been working at Working Solutions for less than a year. The company leaders including myself are very open to speaking to any agent that has issues particularly if you feel you cannot go to your direct manager and have exhausted other possibilities. They want you to be successful and will do their best to work with you to make sure you are. Learn how to enable cookies. I respected myself enough to quit; i was offered something outside of my contract in order to recieve my stipend which was shady after being upset they broke contract so i quit. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": true, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Democratic Republic of Congo - All Cities, I have worked for a lot of WAH organizations but have never felt as valued as I do by, Current Employee - Senior Human Resources Coordinator, Current Employee - Virtual Customer Service Representative, Current Employee - Senior Resources Coordinator, Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor, Current Contractor - Working Solutions Agent, Current Contractor - Independent Contractor, Current Contractor - Guest Relations Reservations, Working Solutions Work At Home Agent Jobs, Working Solutions Customer Service Representative Jobs, Working Solutions Corporate Travel Consultant Jobs, Working Solutions Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Jobs, Working Solutions Remote Customer Service Representative Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Salaries, Healthcare Customer Service Representative Salaries, Remote Customer Service Representative Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email?

Kanchi Singh Instagram, Orthopedic Doctors Jupiter, Fl, Jameson Black Barrel Proof, Powdered Flavoring Uk, Western Cape Map, Gordon Ramsay Irish Stew, Gelato Ice Cream Sticks, Steel Beam Size Calculator, Weber And Charisma, Thomas Jefferson University Acceptance Rate 2020,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply