you are royalty scripture

‣ J “For the time has come for the wedding of the Lamb and his bride has prepared herself for him. We are on this earth fighting a constant war between good and evil. Spiritual men and women are the most beautiful, too, I think because they value their spiritual health, rather than only focussing on soul (mind and emotions) and body — as so many do… When we realise we are spirits in bodies and that we have a Heavenly Father and a holy spiritual helper, it changes everything! Women of royalty are wise, blessed with a gift to see things differently. Z. Daughters of kings are among your ladies of honor; at your right hand stands the queen in gold of Ophir. You have a Royal Call: The Word says, “But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of The Lord and of justice and of might.” Micah 3:8. But at the time of the proposal, it was her turn to choose him back and say, “yes” to the lifetime of love he offered. He calls us to a life free from sin where our inner potential and purpose can be realized. 2. It could be sex trafficking, low self esteem, eating disorders, addictions, depression, bullying, debt or marital strife. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. When this power is understood and used appropriately, you will begin to see you can do and be things that didn’t come easily or naturally before. Royalty indeed. In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—. For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I answer “Me?” How like a widow has she become, she who was great among the nations! Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). (Psalm 45) 1. You are a group of royal priests and a holy nation. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 9. Luke 1:45 "Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. Explanation: The strength of a godly woman is inspirational and motivational. She had spent all her money on treatments from many doctors with no relief (see Mark 5:25–26). Galatians 3:26 – For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28-29 – There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. All glorious is the princess in her chamber, with robes interwoven with gold. And the king will desire your beauty. Jesus crossed a social taboo to meet with this woman. E The enemy still tries to defeat us, the images of God in countless ways. ( Log Out /  ‣ David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. Some wandered in desert wastes, finding no way to a city to dwell in; hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted within them. God does call us to be bold, to not shrink back, and to walk in the spirit, to walk in victory. Yes, we are royalty and God is our royal father. ‣ The King Is Our Father, and we are co-heirs with Christ. We're here to inspire you to know that God created you for a wonderful purpose. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. How Does God See You? Galatians 5:16: “So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.” When we walk with God and deny our flesh, we will understand our royal identity and know that in the end God has already won and “it is finished.”. Here are 10 verses to help you overcome insecurity: 1. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. To the Jews, Samaritans were lower classed, both culturally and religiously. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Rahab, a heathen prostitute: unworthy of anything before God, yet raised to royalty by God's grace, cleansed by her faith in God. She has been given the finest of pure white linen to wear.” Revelation 16: Just as we are first chosen to be the bride of the bridegroom which is Christ, we must accept and choose His offer of sacred romance back in order to become His Princess. There is something comforting about Jesus, exposing her. And you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. The reason why is because you have authority. $3.99 a month for 40+ study tools. 5. Explanation: Women of God you are chosen, purpose-driven and set apart. A princess bride now prepared her heart in the palace chambers for the new life that awaited her. You may be married to someone who is mean just as Abigail was and suffered a tremendous loss just as Abigail. Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. ‣ He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate. ( Log Out /  But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. She encountered Jesus and she was immediately changed from an outcast to a woman of royalty. Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates. We all feel at times that we may not be eligible or qualified, but we need to walk in the security of our royalty as daughters of the King. Now, you have the choice to be great regardless of your past or circumstances. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he has redeemed from trouble and gathered in from the lands, from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south. Whether we want it to be or not, I would say that social media is no doubt going to continue being a part of... Christi Given is a former Trinity Broadcasting Network host for the JUCE TV NETWORK, and has been featured on the Hillsong Channel. With majestic robes and jewels comes a new authority, a new power vested in you. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. We also know that Jewish Law declared her to be ceremonially unclean due to her bleeding issue (Leviticus 15:25-27). Our earthly lives do not always give us this advantage as children. 3. God exchanged his own Son for you. You may be sick, without money and broken as the woman with the issue of blood. But a lot of us were not raised feeling special or with the belief that what we had to say was important.

How Much Does A Pig Cost In Philippines, Actiontec V1000h Setup, How To Cold Brew Oolong Tea, House For Sale Eatonvale Road, Tinana, How To Quiet Ac Compressor, College Jobs Spokane, Wa, Great Value Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Bailey's Story Reading Level Grade,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply